2. How long have you been involved in the Blockchain Nation ecosystem?
I’ve been involved in the Blockchain (Bitcoin) ecosystem since 2011. Once I realized that Bitcoin was a revolution - more than just a change in finance – rather, a momentous shift toward the future of technology, I was eager to promote the cultural embrace of decentralization. The world needs this, and I’m proud to push it forward.
3. Is there any advice you would give to a person who is thinking on joining to the Blockchain Ecosystem?
Blockchain is still considered a new technology, and just in the last two years, it became a popular buzzword. If someone is interested in Blockchain and what it can offer, my advice is to read as much as possible on the subject before jumping in, so you can be savvy; don't rely on any project that simply adds the word Blockchain or cryptocurrency to its Whitepaper/intro. I believe that if you know the technology well, and that comes from self-education, networking, and cultivating your own awareness, you will be able to differentiate the genuine projects from the ones using buzzwords as marketing bait.
2017 was a big turning point in the Blockchain industry along with the popularity of ICO's (I'm not getting to the pro and against ICO debate here, I'm just stating a fact). The industry exploded with blockchain related projects and companies. Be aware, and be careful. Do your homework.
4. How 2018 have been so far for the Blockchain Nation from your point of view?
2018 is the year that the market has evolved and matured to the point where Blockchain is becoming regarded as more than just a buzzword. Since it’s moving into a place that’s more mainstream, I expect to see great progress this year.
5. As you know we are always growing and learning. Is there any one thing you would like to take the time to learn more about? (for example any book? :))
Yes. Anything Andreas Antonopoulos is worth listening to and reading.
6. Looking at all the people in Tel Aviv, what person would you say you respect the most?
My husband - Eli Sklar. He introduced me to Bitcoin in 2011, insisting that it will shape the future. He was one of the early adopters and he preached about it from that day on. He was clearly right.
I can honestly say that I learned about (any kind of) money through Bitcoin.
Blockchain Israel provides free and easy access to data and reviews about the Israeli blockchain ecosystem.